The first couple is Tony and Stephanie they are in our riding club, then it is Brian and Kenda also members of our riding club, Jason and Vasoo good friends from Tuscaloosa, Chris's brother JK or Johnathan, Micheal Ross, Chris and JK, John, Crystal and Scott. Thank you all for coming to my party. I dont know how I didnt get any pics of Chris and Nichole but thank you guys as well.

This is from the actual day of my birthday. My sister and I were supposed to be going to a Tim McGraw concert buut it got cancelled due to weather so we all had dinner. It is great to have good friends and family to celebrate with. Stephanie, Cindy, Jenn, Heather, and my mom. Thanks for making my day special. Thank you mom for putting up with all of us and hanging out with us. I love you and appreciate everything that you do for me.
Just a coouple more pictures from my Birthday....

Just wanted to thank my husband for getting everyone together and showing me such a great time. I also wanted to post him a little late note to tell him how much I appreciate him and love him. Most of you who know us also know that my birthday falls the same week as Mother's Day, Our Anniversary and My Birthday so he has a heck of a week. We have been married for 5 years and they havent been the easiest but things sure are looking up. Chris showed me the best time that whole week and I love him and just wanted him to know that I love him. Chris,Aiden, and Haylee are the biggest part of my life along with my family and I do not know what I would do without there love and support , so I just wanted them and everyone else to know how much I care and love them. Thank you Chris you are a freat husband and father.




No comments:
Post a Comment