Birthdays and Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

OLD SCHOOL

Wow were we cool or what......

And I am super cool for sporting the boyfriends jacket and his class ring....look out now



I guess this truly is how I learned to cook in high school.....check us out


SENIOR PROM BABY........


Wow what happened to that little skinny girl ????? I wish she would come out of hiding hahaha


Art class was the best....wow have we changed....





Spring Break back in the day.....




I know that we all remember hanging out with Jeff and Jonathan.... I miss these carefree days.


Junior high prom


Check us out....we were some cool kids




6 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Those are some great pictures!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the flashback!

You know you were driving Jimmy's car that day too. :) That was Jimmy's signature this is my girlfriend ride. :)

The Goodrichs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Goodrichs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Goodrichs said...

i think i remember that ring.. judging from the comment above...

and who is that with Crystal? is it Brian Hart? I cant tell that was so long ago....

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

All I can say is OMG!!! We did have some fun..