Birthdays and Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Aiden's 3rd Birthday is coming up

It is so hard to beleive that my little boy is already turning 3 it seems as if I have just had the both of them Well his birthday party is going to be Saturday but I am thinking about changing it to Friday so that it will be on his actual birthday. I will keep everyone posted on that but I dont know what I am going to do right this second....I hate to be a last minute planner but....I stay so very busy.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I just looked at Jenn's blog and they were at the Zoo too. I don't know how we all missed each other.

I am downloading the pics to snapfish and I'll send them when they are done.