Birthdays and Anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Anyone who would want to attend

To all the girls who would like to get together. Jenn and I had talked about all of us getting together and going out to dinner one night. My time is a little more limited since I started back school but I do have Thursday and Friday with no class and if Chris is home he can keep the kids for me. All you bloggers let me know and maybe we can all get together and have a girls night out. Talk to you all soon. Christie

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a plan. Thursday nights would be great for me.

Cindy said...

I'll be there just let me know when

The Turner Family said...

Hey Christie,
Sorry I can not attend the dinner however sounds like fun maybe next time. You are so sweet for your comments for Talan, he is a sweetie. Your kids are precious as well. Its been so great catching up on everyone through blogging I have been surprised on who I have found. You asked a/b Leigh she is great, she is the manager at New York & Company @ the Galleria and works way to much so if we want to see her we go to the mall. I hope yall have a great time at the dinner and look forward to watching your family grow. Take care!
Leann